From Tuesday 22 November, the Federal Tax Administration (FTA) will provide its services via the online ePortal platform.
All services in one place and all permissions in one location: with ePortal, the FTA's vision takes a step closer to becoming reality.
You can find ePortal at https://eportal.admin.ch/start.
Future FTA services in ePortal at a glance:
- VAT-declaration pro: Declare your VAT just like you did in ESTV SuisseTax – VAT-declaration pro is replacing ESTV SuisseTax. VAT declarations previously submitted in ESTV SuisseTax will automatically be transferred to ePortal.
- VAT-declaration easy: Fast VAT returns with a simplified login – this service is already available in ePortal.
- VAT certificates: Call up proof of business registration for VAT purposes and registration certificates, and have them confirmed just like in ESTV SuisseTax – this service is relocating from ESTV SuisseTax to ePortal.
- Withholding tax in Switzerland: Settle your withholding tax in one central online location – this service replaces forms F103, F110 (both without reporting procedure) and F25.
- Radio and TV fee: Settle the corporate radio and television fee just as you would in ESTV SuisseTax – this service replaces ESTV SuisseTax.
- myFTA: Manage all permissions in one place – existing data and permissions from ESTV SuisseTax are also valid in ePortal.